Performance on 5. 8. 2017 20:00 has already passed. Please, choose from future available terms below.
|700 Kč – 1 300 Kč||Buy tickets|
Účinkující / Performers:
• Prague Vivaldi Master´s Orchestra
• Marie Fajtová – soprano
• Aleš Bárta – organ
• Vlastimil Kobrle – violin
• Antonio Vivaldi: The Four Seasons (Spring and Summer)
• Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart: Famous Aria from Figaro
• J.S.Bach: Toccata and Fugue in D minor
• Bedřich Smetana: Vltava (The Moldau)
• Ludwig van Beethoven: Symphony No.5 (Allegro)
• Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart: Requiem Lacrimosa
• Johann Sebastian Bach: Air on the G – String
• Georg Friedrich Händel: Largo from Xerxes
ENCORE Charles-Marie Widor: Toccata from Symphony No.5
Since 2007, Marie Fajtová has been one of the leading soloists for the
Czech National Theater. Guest appearances have featured her in
nearly all of the countries of Europe and in Japan as well. She is
especially famous for her interpretations of Mozart and Baroque music.
In addition to to other awards, in 2008 she won first prize at the
international Barbara Hendricks singing competition.
Is one of the Czech Republic´s most acclaimed violinists and since the
year 2000 he is the concertmaster of the Symphony Orchestra of the
Symphony Orchestra of Czech Radio.
Worldfamous organ player, who is especially wellknown for his Bach
náměstí Jana Palacha