Classic spectacular - Prague Vivaldi Master´s Orchestra
Performance on 21. 6. 2019 20:00 has already passed. Please, choose from future available terms below.
|800 Kč – 1 300 Kč||Buy tickets|
Účinkující / Performers:
• Prague Vivaldi Master´s Orchestra
• Vlastimil Kobrle – violin solo
• Anda-Louise Bogza – soprano
• Aleš Bárta – organ
• Antonio Vivaldi: The Four Seasons (Spring & Summer) + (Autumn & Winter) – concert 27.12.2020
• Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart: Famous Aria from Figaro
• J.S.Bach: Toccata and Fugue in D minor (on the big concert organ)
• Bedřich Smetana: Vltava (The Moldau)
• Ludwig van Beethoven: Symphony No.5 (Allegro)
• Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart: Requiem Lacrimosa
• Johann Sebastian Bach: Air on the G – String
• Georg Friedrich Händel: Largo from Xerxes
• Bizet: Habanera from Carmen
• Ravel Bolero
ENCORE Charles-Marie Widor: Toccata from Symphony No.5
Duration 65 Minutes
The Rudolfinum is one of Europes most beautiful and most prestigious concert
halls. It was designed in a splendid Neo-Renaissance style and is situated at
Jan Palach Square on the
bank of the Vltava river near the Jewish Quarter. The building is named after Rudolf, Crown Prince of Austria, Hungary and Bohemia, the son of Elisabeth (Sissi) and Franz Joseph I.
The Aida from the Arena di Verona and a frequent guest at leading opera houses as Vienna,
Milano, Dresden, Paris, Rome, Berlin etc.
Is one of the Czech Republic´s most acclaimed violinists and since the year 2000 he is
the concertmaster of the Symphony Orchestra of Czech Radio.
Worldfamous organ player, who is especially wellknown for his Bach interpretations.
náměstí Jana Palacha