The Old Town - SELF GUIDED WALKING TOUR
|690 Kč||Buy tickets|
We recommend purchasing one quest tour for 1–3 people. Fixed price of a quest tour regardless of the number of participants. All you need is a mobile phone. Internet access is not required.
A sensation! The Professor discovered the secret of the Philosopher’s Stone and the elixir of immortality! But how do we know who is worthy to get this knowledge? It’s necessary to pass the tests of the Professor, answer his mysterious questions and solve puzzles. But is this enough to gain secret knowledge?.. You will pass through the mystical places of the very center of Prague, see the unique Black Mother of the Lord and the residence of the Templars, find out what Ungelt is, look into the magnificent Church of Our Lady before Týn, discover the secret of the legendary Prague Orloj, relax in the courtyard of the Dominican monastery Clementinum, plunge into the most tragic and joyful moments of the history of Prague and, of course, you will find your own Philosopher’s Stone!
Brand new tour format
- 1). A unique format that combines tour with game elements. Interesting questions and assignments
- 2). Full-fledged historical tours
- 3).Our tours are completely autonomous. Only you choose when to do it. You can start anytime: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year! You can take the purchased quest tour at any time convenient for you, it’s valid for 1 year. After starting the tour you will have 5 days to complete it.
- 4). No strangers, only people you know
- 5). Take it at any time that is convenient for you
- 6). A comfortable pace. You can take a break whenever you want
- 7). You walk around the city on your own and do not depend on anyone, your
phone will be your personal guide. No internet required!
See how the tour looks like on the smartphone
- – Tower (Powder Gate)
- – Celetná Street
- – The House “At the Golden Angel”
- – Black Mother of the Lord
- – House “At the Temple”
- – Basilica of St. James (closed on Monday, open from Tuesday to Saturday from 9.30 am to 12 pm and from 14 pm to 16 pm, on Sunday from 14 am to 16 pm)
- – Týn Yard – Ungelt
- – Golz-Kinský Palace
- – Church of Our Lady before Týn (closed on Monday, open from Tuesday to Saturday from 10 am to 13 pm and from 15 pm to 17 pm, on Sunday from 10.30 am to 12 pm)
- – The Storch House
- – Old Town Square
- – Prague Orloj
- – The House “At the Minute”
- – Clementinum
- – Crusaders’ Square
Meeting time / duration
Start at any time that is convenient for you. / 2,5 hours
The starting point of the route Powder Tower or Powder Gate. Address: U Prašné brány, Praha 1. The closest metro station: Náměstí Republiky (yellow line B). Tram stop: Náměstí republiky. Tram numbers: 6, 8, 15, 26, 41, 91, 94, 96. When you are at the tram stop, take a close look: you will definitely notice a medieval black tower with an arch – this is the Powder Gate.
To use the tour, it is necessary to contact the operator with the ticket code by email: email@example.com / +420 773 404 182 (WhatsAPP/Viber). www.questintour.com
U Prašné brány